Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Drastic changes ahead.

I cant believe its the 17 March 2010 already. Not long before my IVF. And I am so excited, cause I spoke to DrVS last week after having sent him my endometrial biopsy results and discussed with him my concern of extremely heavy AF on day 2 and clots as well, and he suggested we do a lap for endometriosis as well as a hysteroscopy for fibroids. I am excited because I need to know that everything is ok, or that he will fix them so that the field will be A grade for sowing the seed, in our case the embryo. He said that it will cause no delay in my IVF, so I assume i can start immediately after that, meaning beginning of April, or end of April the latest.
Besides the IVF, there are going to be some other changes in our lives. Changes I have been so looking forward for the last 7 years, yet this is the year we feel is the right time to carry them out. I have been given full intructions by dh to not discuss anything untill the deal is done. Possibly month end I can give a hint, but till then the zip is closed. Wouldnt want anything going wrons as there is so much at stake. I hate secrets, and this situation is making me feel a bit uncomfortable, as usually I go and spill the beans, I can never keep a secret. But this time I fully understand I have to. So its just a bit longer to keep it to myself.....Argggg, the next 2 weeks better go by fast!!!
To wrap it all up, if both the IVF as well as the deal is succesful, our lives will turn 180deg for the better. I am so excited.
One thing I have realised since last week, I am so so excited about this IVF, just as I was for the first one. I must say the 1 1/2 year break since my last miscarriage has really helped me put my thoughts, feelings, depression in perspective. I have weened myself off the antidepressants since last year, and the best part of it all, I have been antibiotic free since last year June!! YAYYYYYYY! I have have had my urine tested on a number of occasions, and I am please to say no growth!!! That is why I am so excited about this IVF. I have such a great chance of bringing home a healthy live baby. But I must always say "God Willingly!", if this IVF is succesful, I might be a mommy by end of December or January 2011.
And the third change now. We are busy renovating our house. We are having all our ceiling boards replaced and the walls painted. Then hopefully it will still be hot, and I can call the carpet cleaners. And hopefully will get my dishwasher before month end, cause #1 spend lots of time in day washing dishes, #2 Save water and electricity #3 have nice shiny cutlery & crockery.

I have gotten my groove back, I am so happy, excited, blessed. Through all the problems we have encountered with resession, miscarriages, I can honestly say that God has been really good to me, to my dh, to our family. Through all the challenges, somehow, somewhere, something always happens and I know God has pulled through for us.

Till the next update
xx

2 comments:

  1. Am so excited for your upcoming IVF!!! Please keep me up to date. Am keeping you in my prayers
    x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying that you get your new years miracle!

    ReplyDelete