Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I am turning 30

On Thursday, I am turning 30........Damn old if you ask me.
Besides the fact I am entering this miserable number of a age, I still feel like a spring chicken 
I used to be the youngest in the family a couple of years ago. I used to be 18, when my SIL and BIL where 25/26 and had their first kid. My dh was 23 at the time. Then while everyone else progressed in their 30's, I was still in my early 20's...........and on Thursday I turn 30. I hate the number, but I feel great, I feel still young full of energy and spontaneity.
I used to celebrate my b-day and rip my SIL and BIL off that they were old while I was still, um.... a spring chicken. But the last 2 years has been a different story. The reason is because the 10th of December 2008 was the due date of our second baby - Ioanna-Maria. A beautiful baby I never managed to take home as she died inside of me at 24w, so we signed off forms at hospital to have her cremated (or so I believe).
Why do I question the fact that she was cremated? Cause if any of you have read the newspapers and have read or heard about the medical waste dumped at Maximus Bricks in Welkom.....well maybe my baby was part of that medical waste that was not profitable enough for those pathetic example of human beings to have cremated/burned. It disgusts me to see what length a so called “human being” will go to for extra cash in his bank account. I pray God finds forgiveness for you losers.
So friends instead of wishing me Happy B-Day on Thursday, I would prefer you say a prayer for both my babies and if you can light a candle for them either at church or at home, I would really appreciate it.

4 comments:

  1. Your birthday is the same as my mom's. You must be a very sweet person!!!! :-) It's really terrible to have had such a horrible time. I don't know what else to say....(((HUGS))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Maria, and sadly I know how you feel. Regarding lost babies and the three-zero birthday...
    Hope you have a good day though. I will definitely be thinking of you. Let me know if you want to go and have a drink somewhere. I have lots of shit on our favourite Dr to tell you about....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will say a prayer for your angel babies and will keep you in my thoughts x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your wishes ladies.

    Skrambled, I dont know if I am a sweet person :) I do have my moments from time to time like anyone else, but thanks for the complement. Happy Birthday to your mom as well!!

    Mandy, will let you know about drinks, bit hectic till sunday.

    Eve, will really appreciate it, thank you.

    xx Hugs and kisses to all xx

    ReplyDelete